Wednesday, August 22, 2007

IF - Captain....of the football team


I'm not loving this one, but the idea is funny. And I want to exercise my brain so I'm glad I did this weeks topic.

Anyone know how to get your blog's header and your own picture (to the left here) to actually stay, and not be the blue square with question mark?!?!? I've been having an impossible time to get them to stay - when I load it up, it shows, but the next day they are gone. Short of reloading them everyday, I don't know what to do. I've searched Blogger help to no avail..... HELP!

2 comments:

Gina Perry said...

I think it turned out really well. She has the right amount of 'sass' for a tween.

I noticed on another blogger blog with a static image header that it's being hosted by flickr rather than blogger. Maybe the image is getting trashed every day b/c the post is deleted????

bee'nme said...

I love this - a football player ran through my head as a possible approach this week, but I wnt another way - this is just right, complete with the adoring cheerleader. Great colors - love it!

As to the header - are you using the "new" blogger templates when adding this picture? (in other words, you're not having to actually edit the HTML like in the "old" days. I agree to maybe try to host the image separately and just include the URL instead of the blogger upload...worth a shot...same with your profile image. I went for 2 years without a blog header because I could never figure it out - now with the new blogger, it is vastly simpler. Good luck!