Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back from Surtex!




I've been back home for about a week from Surtex, and I think I'm still pooped! The show was great - it was lovely to walk around and talk to some veteran artists - some of whom I already knew, and some who's work I was only familiar with. A big thanks to Martha Collins for some great advice. The stationery show, as always, was HUGE and inspiring, and my feet were KILLING me when I was done, and I wore sneakers! Surtex for me was great - there was a lot of response to my work and many requests for art - which I've been busy since I got home working on this, and hopefully will lead to some contracts! Yay! Here are a few of the panels of my art which were in my agent's booth. Yay for being an artist! I can't imagine doing anything else.

1 comment:

Gina Perry said...

Wow - so much new work here that I hadn't seen before. You WERE a busy bee! I love the celebration collection - especially that pig!!!