Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is what I've been up to....



I've spent the last I don't know how many weeks getting ready for NYIGF, and this evening finds me painting, glueing, and sewing a whole lotta fun stuff with my artwork on it, to decorate my booth. I just finished this tissue box cover, with artwork from my new Circus collection, and I think its darling :) I used iron-on transfer paper and my ol' reliable Epson Photo 1280 printer, and ironed on the art to white cotton fabric, and put this little guy together. Forgive the photo... I know its kinda dark, but I'm dead on my feet tired and I'm about to go to bed. I'll post more and nicer photos of all my booth mock-ups when they're all finished. Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Gina Perry said...

Get those kleenex people to your booth! I'd buy them. Awesome stuff Vita, can't wait to see more.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Yes it is darling!! Quite the project. Good luck, Vita!

goodtobeglad said...

Super fun and def. something I'd put on my Kleenex box. Fo sho!