Saturday, May 8, 2010

Getting Ready for Surtex 2010



Just one week to go until I leave for Surtex - as always its held at the Javit's Center in NYC. I've been locked in my home, work work working my fingers to the bone - and there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Yahoooo! I've finished up my final collection before the show - titled "Back to School" and you can get a sneak peek here, including one of the handouts I've designed. What I have left to do is print out all my artwork and get my portfolio books ready, and finish up the handouts and giveaways as well, and get myself over to FedEx in a timely manner! I think I've decided not to make any mock-ups of products featuring my art this time, because I have a lot of stuff already from January. But.... I do have a week left, so maybe I'll change my mind :)

So if you're coming to Surtex and the National Stationery Show, stop on by booth 321-323 Artists of Kolea to see my work.

Also, I got a lovely shout-out this week from Bowie at print&pattern! Click here to see. She's been featuring exhibitors in her blog, so I sent her some stuff and I guess she liked it! Thanks Bowie!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Such cute and playful work! Great job :)